Tuesday 12 February 2013

That's So Meee!!!

Nascent yet true..juvenile yet facts..blurred yet illusive..this chunk is all about being a bit crazy in that innocent get up!!!

Embedding the sea of wishes..
Treading along the silence with held..
The uproar within needs a vent..
Being crazy in my own suite..
Dreaming all that i can..
Impossible enough..
Managing to get that widened expression-”Smile” though..
I come across myriad of species..
Some nice..some bad..n in all the pretence of creations..

Scrutinized in my own being..
Letting only few sane things to come up..
Iv figured out a world of my own..

Best for those whom i find worth deserving the best of me..
Inconsiderate for all the left overs..
My companions are few and rare..
But whatever i have..its very dear..

I find the wheel of time rolling and changing me..!!!

P.S----how i love to write:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment