Wednesday 6 July 2011

xploring myself!!!

im getting back to this blog after a very long span of time..my graduation phase is over n im just like any other graduate..but to b a bit more precise..an ENGINEER..nothing to do all day long,,,,scribbling here n there..listening 2 evry1z woes n cries..dats all my days r all about now:(
uncertainty about future..past flashing on n lingering in my mind..n my present-- appealing 2 me 2 combine these two phases!!!!!..
life i must say leaves u in a jinx at quite a number of instances--its a typical sinusoidal wave making u 2 resonate between crests n troughs..
a stern faith in almighty backed up by my terrific will power..i v much think like shaping up my life in a beautiful yet successful saga:)
..................thats all for 2dae......................................

2 comments: