Tuesday 31 March 2015

#Mychoice...Quite in VOGUE!

So finally!

Striving hard to come across a "muse" that would tempt me to start running my fingers over the keyboard again(though that's what i do the entire day), I finally have something to run my mind over..Thanks to the much debated VOGUE video!




Well, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but here its my zone..my words..my opinions..

So lets take the RIDE..my way!

In a country like India wherein day in and day out we witness myriad number of cases against women and to list them up according to the damage done, I would definitely run out of words which would emphasize the plight and emotions played with.

Ain't it much ado about nothing? I mean we in India just need a topic to start hashtaging(#) with and are never late to trend topics in social media. In between the start and conclusion, have we ever thought about the message conveyed? And the answer is a big NO!

Come on people, can't we take it as a medium which was filmed to trigger our thought provoking process?

Cant we just add new dimensions to our thinking ability and start visualising the beauty of freedom?

Can't we just take some time out and bring more of postives rather than negating the thoughts?

And finally cant we be mature enough to guarantee a  'CRIME FREE society to dwell?

But..

I strongly agree about the balderbash Adulltery part, that should never have been there and why should that ever be? It is our choice but choice becomes DIGNIFIED when its chosen within the framework of something that won't let us down whenever we look back. Dear Vogue, if this part would not have been there, i would definitely give a big THUMS UP for the beautiful piece of art that has been portrayed in the form of this video.

PS: Women empowerment is very much  need of the hour but needless to say, we need to make our choices wisely..ladies you get it..don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment