Thursday 17 July 2014

FairyTale..Personified!

As i opened my eyes..
Someone stood right besides..
Gambling the happiness..all the treasured aspirations..
She looked at me..
With an affection..which no one can gauge..

Making way for her last child..
She zeroed in on this delight..
Standing taller than my beliefs..
Cascading hopes, which were magnificient indeed..
Walking those steps with me..
Sharing those joys with me..
Disguising all the pain with held..
With an ever true smile..which scintillates even in my voids..
Squandering her own dreams..to make me dream one..
She elevated the level of my life..
If anyone asks me what LOVE is..
Its what my MOM has given me since my first breath..
As life progresses..I realise what I have achieved..
Tangibles have no count..But what matters the most is the serenity and completeness that my mom's untangible yet so firm and ever increasing LOVE has given me..
tantamounting my life to no less than a visble FAIRY TALE!!!

p.s..
I mayn't be any disney princess but when it comes to living one such life, my mom has surely made me live the Kingdom Of My Dreams!!!


2 comments: