Friday 26 August 2011

T@ken aback.....T@ken by surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny does it all----that's what i believe in!!!!!!!!!!


from a helpless toddler to delicate baby diving through adolescence and reaching an age of maturity......that marks the outline of my life in precise context!!..


no doubt i also experienced the sinusoidal waves in this odyssey but HOPE is what made the beautiful "crests" more beautiful and "uneasy" troughs more comfortable!!!!!!..
Heading all the way from being an introvert with a bunchful of confidence wrapped up on her tiny shoulders, i lived a life in a sense that it was meant to b......


DREAMS....an ultimate world filled up with all the "roads of ELDORADO"----a perfect package entailing the farthest and the myopistic view of imaginations---a dilemma, a surprise, a promise, a path,,,whatever be the interpretation,,,,mine stand in no exception queue,,,
i also dreamt of a panacea and here am i today after chasing few of them all these years....


An amalgamation of emotions and a spree to emulate in whatever field i participate in has today given me my most wanted recognition-----finally i can count myself in a category of people called "ENGINEERS"....






Throughout this journey, i came across different worlds filled with versatile categories of people everywhere....A t one instant thinking of them to be equipped with all the good thoughts for you but in the next instant it is reduced to nothing more than TRASH!!!!!!!,,, i grew around testng life and finally realised there is actually MORE to life:)




Among the friends, there was and is just one girl who inculcated in me the spirit of true friendship and brought forth every possible reason of why i should believe in true FRIENDSHIP...as the new airtel tagline justifies" HAR EK FRIEND ZARURI HOTA HAI"...for me this girl epitomises everything--entitling the entire regime og friendship in herself  and not only that she has given a new meaning as to why two strangers grow up into the bestest of friends!!!!...I adore u MADIHA ...studies brought us closer and destiny crossmarked our ideologies and today we stand at a point where even the phone calls ending for hours aint enough to share our worlds!!!!!




On the family front, i feel speechless and i am actually experiencing a word block in describing the unconditional support that has made me the person i am today................


 I finished my graduation on a high note and the vibrations of this success have changed the outlook of my life and added a tinge of brightness....


 I wont have been the person i am today if Allah wouldn't have bequeathed me with all the ecstasies i have been cherishing till date-im running outa words for the much needed gratitude but all i can say is that i owe my existence and everything to you lord...and seek forgiveness from you!!!!!!




Destiny unloaded---mission accomplished may be the words im expected to wind up my blog with...but somehow i can see a brand new chapter turning up in the BOOK OF LIFE wherein my talent and my being need to be flaunted and furnished in every possible way......


in nutshell, im winding up at these lines::::


At the beautiful intersection between wonderful end and much awaited zealous beginning............i want everything that clubs up the zenith of bliss and success



No comments:

Post a Comment